Converged Infrastructure Engineer
ROVE is one of the fastest growing technology Solution Providers in the Southeast. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Converged Infrastructure (CI) Engineer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina. The CI Engineer is responsible for providing consultative interaction with a strategic client of ROVE.
This individual will be working directly with our client’s internal teams to maintain and implement technologies such as: Cisco UCS, Vmware, IBM v7000, PURE, Avamar and Data Domain.
Critical to the success in this role are the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information technology.
- Deep understanding of
- Cisco UCS
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Cloud Enablement
- Task management and problem-solving skills.
- Project leadership experience.
- Progressive experience in virtual system analysis, design and support with knowledge of various network, compute and storage platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Skills to be able to coordinate efforts across other technical teams
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries
- Effective self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Attend regular customer and team department meetings as scheduled.
Come join an experienced team in a rapidly growing and award winning Virtual Data Center, Networking, Collaboration and Security technology firm!
To apply, please send resumes to info[at]withrove.com
ROVE Enterprise Collaboration Practice
The ROVE Enterprise Collaboration practice focuses on architecting and implementing strategic collaboration elements designed to increase productivity and efficiency, increase quality of work, improve innovation, and enhance decision making and planning, resulting in the creation of a common collaborative culture. ROVE believes in a cohesive and easy-to-support infrastructure to provide business users the ability to share content, communicate, and co-create.
This position involves post-sales planning, implementation and support of Cisco Unified Communications solutions and related technologies.
- Assist and lead the design and implementation of Cisco Unified Communications products such as Call Manager, Call Manager Express, with emphasis on UCCX, Contact Center & Unity.
- Perform software upgrades on existing Cisco voice deployments
- Provide administrative and end user training for Cisco voice deployments to end users as required
- Support pre-sales activity on occasion by participating in customer meetings and design sessions
- Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced Network Analysts & Network Professionals
- Prepare client documentation including Network designs, Network Assessments, IPT Questionnaires, Implementation Plans and post implementation documentation
- 7+ Years Experience
- Hands on experience installing, upgrading and maintaining Cisco Unified Communications products, Expressway, UCCX.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with installing and upgrading Cisco voice gateways
- Ability to deliver on multiple, complex projects and initiatives within scope, budget and timeline
- Able to work within a customer oriented, positive team environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff
- Thorough understanding of telecommunications theory and voice communications
- CCNP-Collaboration or CCIE-Collaboration
Inside Sales Executive
The Primary Purpose of this position is to generate leads and transition them to a ROVE Account Manager. The Inside Sales Representative will communicate ROVE’s value proposition by actively prospecting, creating new opportunities and overcoming client objections. This position will focus primarily on demand generation activities and creating qualified opportunities.
• Perform outbound cold calling to generate leads and progress leads
• Make 50+ outbound calls per day into ROVE’s prospect database
• Qualify opportunities and transition to a ROVE Account Manager
• Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
• Present and articulate ROVE product and solution offerings and benefits
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Other Required Qualifications:
• Written and Oral communication skills, including persuasion and phone skills
• Ability to handle objections and persist when encountering resistance
• Relationship building skills
• Ability to learn and understand product solution and features
• Attention to detail and responsiveness
Other Desired Qualifications:
• IT Industry experience
• Inside Sales Experience
• Experience utilizing a Sales CRM
• Bachelor's Degree