Senior Account Manager - Raleigh, NC
We're looking for self-driven, A-Players that are in search of the perfect sales position.... ROVE is one of the fastest growing technology Solution Providers in the Southeast and provides unlimited earning upside to its top sales performers. Come join an experienced and dynamic leadership team in a rapidly growing and award winning Virtual Data Center, Networking, Collaboration and Security technology firm.
We are currently looking for Senior Account Executives to join the group.
This role works closely with clients and technology partners to ensure the successful marketing of ROVE’s Cloud, Virtual Data Center, Networking, Security & Collaboration solutions. Dynamic technical team support will surround this position for regular client and partner engagement.
- Prospecting & Planning: Identifies sales opportunities through multiple demand generation techniques including relationship selling, install base development, ROVE field marketing events & co-sponsored ROVE|technology partner demand generation events. Builds rapport and educates customers with the use of internal and external resources.
- Qualifying & Analysis: Leads and develops account strategy using customer's growth plans, budget, and project timelines.
- Proposing & Closing: Submits and presents the customer with a finalized collaborative proposal with solutions, technical & financial justifications, and expected results to overcome objections and win the business with maximum revenue/margin.
- Validating Value: Engages sales management to validate the business impact with the CXO level.
- Building a Business Case: Articulates ROVE’s value and provides an overview of technology products and services.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter around Cloud, Networking, Security, VoIP & Video Collaboration.
- Based in Raleigh, NC, responsible for the Raleigh & Triad geography.
OTE at $200-275K with uncapped, unlimited upside potential.
This position is responsible for working closely with clients and the ROVE pre-sales team in designing and implementing advanced network solutions. This role will work on-site at customer locations, primarily in Charlotte with some minor travel requirements to Raleigh, Columbia and other locations throughout the Carolinas.
- Perform installs, upgrades and troubleshooting for client networks. Primarily using Cisco solutions.
- Assist pre-sales team in designing advanced network solutions, including participating in meetings.
- Document solutions during and after implementation.
- Perform knowledge transfer to client staff.
- Consult with customer on best practices
- Perform Quality Assurance for all implementations to ensure the solution delivered meets expected deliverables.
- Act as coordinator for large network implementations including leading and mentoring other engineers, working with project management in developing timelines and implementation plans, coordinating activities with partners and client.
- Develop trust based consultative relationships with client.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ Years hands-on experience with core route/switch network solutions
- 7+ Years hands-on data center core switch experience
- Hands on experience with WAN technologies
- Experience designing, architecting and implementing edge route/switch as well as data center solutions
- Experience with different protocol stacks including advanced skills in layer 2/3
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including ability to present to technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate organizational and problem solving skills
- System Integrator or consulting experience
- Cisco and Meraki Wireless, planning and implementation experience
- Next General Firewall experience with Cisco ASA and SourceFire
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) experience
- CCIE R/S or CCIE Data Center Certification
- CCNP or CCDP certification or higher
ROVE Enterprise Collaboration Practice
The ROVE Enterprise Collaboration practice focuses on architecting and implementing strategic collaboration elements designed to increase productivity and efficiency, increase quality of work, improve innovation, and enhance decision making and planning, resulting in the creation of a common collaborative culture. ROVE believes in a cohesive and easy-to-support infrastructure to provide business users the ability to share content, communicate, and co-create.
This position involves post-sales planning, implementation and support of Cisco Unified Communications solutions and related technologies.
- Assist and lead the design and implementation of Cisco Unified Communications products such as Call Manager, Call Manager Express, with emphasis on UCCX, Contact Center & Unity.
- Perform software upgrades on existing Cisco voice deployments
- Provide administrative and end user training for Cisco voice deployments to end users as required
- Support pre-sales activity on occasion by participating in customer meetings and design sessions
- Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced Network Analysts & Network Professionals
- Prepare client documentation including Network designs, Network Assessments, IPT Questionnaires, Implementation Plans and post implementation documentation
- 7+ Years Experience
- Hands on experience installing, upgrading and maintaining Cisco Unified Communications products, Expressway, UCCX.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with installing and upgrading Cisco voice gateways
- Ability to deliver on multiple, complex projects and initiatives within scope, budget and timeline
- Able to work within a customer oriented, positive team environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff
- Thorough understanding of telecommunications theory and voice communications
- CCNP-Collaboration or CCIE-Collaboration
Inside Sales Executive
The Primary Purpose of this position is to generate leads and transition them to a ROVE Account Manager. The Inside Sales Representative will communicate ROVE’s value proposition by actively prospecting, creating new opportunities and overcoming client objections. This position will focus primarily on demand generation activities and creating qualified opportunities.
• Perform outbound cold calling to generate leads and progress leads
• Make 50+ outbound calls per day into ROVE’s prospect database
• Qualify opportunities and transition to a ROVE Account Manager
• Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
• Present and articulate ROVE product and solution offerings and benefits
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Other Required Qualifications:
• Written and Oral communication skills, including persuasion and phone skills
• Ability to handle objections and persist when encountering resistance
• Relationship building skills
• Ability to learn and understand product solution and features
• Attention to detail and responsiveness
Other Desired Qualifications:
• IT Industry experience
• Inside Sales Experience
• Experience utilizing a Sales CRM
• Bachelor's Degree